The Georgia Transportation Infrastructure Bank (GTIB) provides financial assistance for transportation projects that improve mobility, sustain development and enhance communities throughout the state and is managed by the State Road and Tollway Authority (SRTA).
Each fiscal year, GTIB financials are provided in the State Road and Tollway Authority’s Audit Report. For FY16, the GTIB Annual Report is listed below. Previous GTIB financial information can be found in SRTA’s annual audit reports.
Gwinnett County (Lilburn, Georgia)
CID Main Street Improvement
- Reconfigured Main Street features a safer, more traditional intersection at Lawrenceville Highway
- Improvement consisted of two roundabouts, a median, a 10-foot multi-use trail, pedestrian pole lights, curb and gutter, drainage improvements, and landscaping
- More than 20 acres of currently underutilized property will be open to investment interests
- Anticipated to spark mixed-use developments to create a vibrant city center for Lilburn
- Project completed in Spring 2015